1. Where can I find the link to apply for the B.Tech. Degree programme, through the general category?
The link to apply for the B.Tech programmes (General category) https://viteee.vit.ac.in/
is available on the website https://vit.ac.in
2. Which branch in Engineering would have the best scope?
All Engineering branches have an equally good scope. Much depends on your passion for the programme and your endeavour to excel.
3. Are candidates appearing for Improvement/Privately also eligible to apply for VITEEE?
Yes. They are eligible to apply for VITEEE and should produce their marks sheet at the time of counselling.
4. What is the cost of the VITEEE Application form?
Online application- https://viteee.vit.ac.in/-
Mobile App - Google play - Rs.1050/-
5. Where can I find the fee structure for various programmes?
Please follow the link https://vit.ac.in/admission/ug/fee-structure
6. Is there lateral entry admission available for Diploma candidates?
No. There is no lateral entry admission offered for B.Tech in VIT.
7. How many campuses does VIT have?
VIT group of institutions are VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT Amaravati in AP and VIT Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh.
8. Will I be offered the option of choosing my campus?
Yes. At the time of counseling you would be offered the option of choosing your campus. This would depend on the availability of the campus as per your rank in the order of merit.
9. What is the closing date for issue of applications?
Applications will be issued till May end 2021.
10. Which Engineering stream would I be eligible to apply for if I opt for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
If you have opted for Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination, you would be eligible only for B.Tech. Degree programmes in Bio-Engineering; Biotechnology; Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics and Electronics and Communication with specialization in Bio-medical Engineering and then CSE with specialization in Health Informatics. However you would be required to register for Mathematics as bridge course, which is mandatory.